- 4-5 Roma Tomatoes (Should be firm and ripe)
- 2 Jalapeños (red & green if available)
- 1 Poblano Peppers (optional)
- 1 Large Sweet Onion
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 Lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Sea Salt / Black Pepper
- Set your grill up indirectly and preheat to 375-degrees.
- Wash the vegetables and place ½ of them on a Grillmat.
- Roast them until soft. (~20 minutes)
- Put peppers into a ziplock bag and seal; let steam for 10-15 minutes, to release the skin.
- Peel and seed the peppers.
- Place all vegetables into a food processor and add the juice of the lime, and 1 tsp salt/pepper.
- pulse blend until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Add additional seasoning to taste, then serve!
This recipe was provided to us by Andy Groneman of Smoke On Wheels Championship BBQ