from Megan Day, Barbecue champion and co-owner of Burnt Finger BBQ
- 1 tsp. Burnt Finger BBQ Smokey KC barbecue rub
- 2 oz vodka
- ¼ cup Burnt Finger BBQ Smokey KC
- 6 oz tomato juice
- Cut lemon in half and run it around the rim of the glass, then press the edge of the glass into Smokey KC barbecue rub.
- Fill the glass with ice and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and enjoy – such a satisfying balance of sweet and heat, with a hint of smoke.
See Megan Day of Burnt Finger BBQ speak with Amy from BBQ Spot in our YouTube series The Story Behind the Sauce!