Westlake Ace St. Peters Store Opens May 14
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (May 13, 2021) – The new Westlake Ace Hardware store at 915 Jungermann Road in St. Peters, Mo. will officially open for business on Friday, May 14. Rena Payne has been named general manager of the new 14,355 sq. ft. store.
A 20-year retail veteran, Payne enjoys spending her free time outdoors – especially hiking and fishing. “I look forward to welcoming our new friends and neighbors in St. Peters to the new store. We’re thrilled to be part of this community and are excited to deliver the Ace Helpful Promise every day through reliable service, helpful advice, and the products our new neighbors need to preserve and maintain their homes,” she said.
In addition to traditional hardware products such as lawn and garden supplies, fasteners, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies, the new St. Peters store will feature
- The Backyard BBQ department will house an extensive offering of grills and BBQ accessories from leading brands such as Weber, Traeger, and Big Green Egg.
- The Paint Studio will feature a wide range of paints and painting supplies from Benjamin Moore, Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines, Clark + Kensington, Purdy, and Kilz.
- The Outdoor Power Equipment department will sell a full range of gas-, electric-, and battery-powered blowers, chain saws, mowers, and string trimmers from manufacturers such as STIHL, EGO, Craftsman, Toro, DeWalt, and Black + Decker.
- The Tool Department will feature power and hand tools from leading brands like Milwaukee, DeWalt, and Craftsman.
Westlake Ace company currently has three other locations in the St. Louis area:
- 8740 Manchester Road (Brentwood)
- 12634 Dorsett Road (Maryland Heights)
- 9065 Watson Road (Crestwood)
Interested applicants can visit www.Snagajob.com, search for “Westlake Ace Hardware” and use zip code 63376.
About Westlake Ace Hardware
Headquartered in the Kansas City area, 115-year-old Westlake Ace Hardware has been the helpful neighborhood hardware store countless generations have shopped at for power and hand tools, fasteners, paint, plumbing, lawn care, pet, electrical supplies, and BBQ grills and accessories. It has been part of the Ace Hardware Cooperative since 1959, and a wholly-owned Ace subsidiary since 2012.
With access to more than 70,000 products, Westlake lives the Ace Helpful Promise every day by delivering reliable service, helpful advice, and products so its customers and neighbors get their projects done right every time. Westlake Commercial offers a wide array of HVAC equipment, plumbing supplies, safety products, commercial lighting, paint, and other hard-to-find products to business and trade customers.
Westlake currently owns and operates 150 stores in 12 states:
- California (Ace Hardware of Chico, Fresno, La Crescenta, Livermore, Mountain View, Pinole, South Pasadena, Thousand Oaks, Turlock, Van Nuys, West LA, and Woodland)
- Illinois (Buikema’s Ace Hardware)
- Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas (Westlake Ace Hardware)
- North Carolina (Westlake Ace Hardware, Outer Banks Ace Hardware)
Washington (Dennis Company Ace, North Bend Ace Hardware, Westlake Ace Hardware)