Westlake Ace Hardware to Open Fifth Store in St. Louis Area
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (September 28, 2021) – Westlake Ace Hardware announced today it has entered into an agreement to open a new store in Twin Oaks, Mo. (in West St. Louis County). To be located at 1144 Meramec Station Road – in the former location of grocery retailer Shop ‘n Save – it will be the fifth Westlake Ace store in the St. Louis area.
General renovations to the 18,000 sq. ft. space will take place during most of 2021. Westlake Ace plans further remodeling and merchandising during the first half of 2022, with a soft opening tentatively planned for June 2022.
When open, the Twin Oaks Westlake Ace store will sell traditional hardware products such as lawn and garden supplies, fasteners, tools, plumbing, and electrical supplies. It will also feature several specialty departments and store-within-a-store concepts.
“We look forward to becoming a helpful neighbor and a valued employer in Twin Oaks,” said Joe Jeffries, president and CEO of Westlake Ace Hardware. “It’s a vibrant community and we are thrilled to be building a store here. Most of all, we’re excited to show our new neighbors and customers how we live the Ace Helpful Promise every day by delivering reliable service, helpful advice, and products to help them get their projects done right.”
The company currently has four other locations in the St. Louis area:
- 8740 Manchester Road (Brentwood)
- 12634 Dorsett Road (Maryland Heights)
- 9065 Watson Road (Crestwood)
- 915 Jungermann Road (St. Peters)
About Westlake Ace Hardware
Headquartered in the Kansas City area, 116-year-old Westlake Ace Hardware has been the helpful neighborhood hardware store countless generations have shopped at for power and hand tools, fasteners, paint, plumbing, lawn care, pet, electrical supplies, and BBQ grills and accessories. It has been part of the Ace Hardware Cooperative since 1959, and a wholly-owned Ace subsidiary since 2012.
With access to more than 70,000 products, Westlake lives the Ace Helpful Promise every day by delivering reliable service, helpful advice, and products so its customers and neighbors get their projects done right every time. Westlake Commercial offers a wide array of HVAC equipment, plumbing supplies, safety products, commercial lighting, paint, and other hard-to-find products to business and trade customers.
Westlake currently owns and operates 151 stores in 12 states:
- California (Ace Hardware of Chico, Fresno, La Crescenta, Livermore, Mountain View, Pinole, South Pasadena, Thousand Oaks, Turlock, Van Nuys, West LA, and Woodland)
- Illinois (Buikema’s Ace Hardware)
- Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas (Westlake Ace Hardware)
- North Carolina (Westlake Ace Hardware, Outer Banks Ace Hardware)
- Washington (Dennis Company Ace, North Bend Ace Hardware, Westlake Ace Hardware)