Do what’s best for your home by applying Clark and Kensington interior paint for your next home project. Clark + Kensington paint always leaves a smooth finish to make it easy to apply multiple layers without streaks. It also resists stains and markings for a durable, great looking finish, while withstanding the wear and tear of your daily life.
For outdoor projects, Clark and Kensington exterior paint stays strong, with no chipping or cracking, no matter what the season brings. It’s protective finishes keep away mold, mildew and algae, and helps protect against the elements for a look you’ll love for years to come.
Finish Your Project in Style
You can select from a variety of Clark and Kensington paint colors and finishes to ensure just the right look for your room.
- Flat paint provides a matte finish that is non-reflective and conceals rough surfaces. It’s well-suited for walls with imperfections.
- Eggshell paint has a subtle gloss that gently reflects surrounding light, and can be used to brighten dark rooms.
- Satin paint is glossy without being overpowering. Apply satin paint to walls that may need to be cleaned often, such as in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Semi-gloss paint has a reflective sheen that bounces light with a slick surface. It’s a durable paint you’ll love for busy areas of your home.
- High-gloss paint is quite reflective and ideal for doors, cabinets and trim.